Thursday, August 8, 2024

Evolution Revolution

What's the harm in, labeling myself RI's leather daddy/rap King Charming, let me be ur ruler, cuz I'm just simply cooler, spitting wisdom in rhyme, this is my shine time, quintessential beacon of light, using music and poetry to fight for what's right, wearing a harness and a crown, having representation is profound, I've never felt welcomed nor included, may not break that glass ceiling but moved it, tired of the same old monotony, gonna inspire change in the world so don't try to stop me, simultaneously leading both a Renaissance revolution, and a transcendent conscious evolution, more towards enlightenment, creatively writing enticing and inviting righteously delighting excitement!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
8/8/24

No comments:

Post a Comment