Sunday, August 4, 2024

Won't Let Grief Completely Beat Me

Tho far from perfect my mom's the best, she made a beautiful nest, we called home, I never felt alone, even after they're all gone, I know I can weather any storm, she taught me how, her strength is the very definition of wow, it took me a lifetime, so that I might find, approval comes from within, where do I even begin, a million I'm sorries isn't enough, u showed me nothing but unconditional love, with little asked for in return, after every single burn, u helped me resiliently rise again, tho trust was never broken it got bent, rather quite literally, u refuse to wallow in misery, kept persevering thru, like matriarchal glue, simply put she's magical, despite not always being compatible, I felt supported completely, no matter what happens I promise I won't let grief beat me!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
8/4/24

No comments:

Post a Comment