Friday, September 22, 2023

Almost 3 Years & Still Doesn't Feel Real

My sister would've been 45, if she were still alive, she was such a bright light, always on my side whatever I might fight, she was a huge influence and inspiration, can't seem to maneuver her losses integration, especially dealing with mom, who's tough love is actually toxic harm, I'd trade my life for hers, why is everybody so concerned Joe works, like 2 bachelors degrees a paralegal certificate and life insurance license isn't enough, writing poetry and music is extremely tough, I don't know anyone else with 2 albums released, why aren't people beloved until deceased, I feel forgotten and neglected, definitely not supported nor protected, if heaven even exists, how could they allow shit to unfold like this, it's ridiculous, almost insidious, and I'm the bad guy, cuz I get high, just trying to escape, all this grief pain and hate, apparently I'm to blame, discounted and shamed, since I'm 41 and refuse, to be mentally emotionally and spiritually used and abused, no one understands what I'm goin thru, would u persistently try knowing ull lose, cuz that's how I feel, it's been almost 3 years and Gia being gone still doesn't seem real!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
9/22/23

No comments:

Post a Comment