Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Stay Steady Between Heavy & Catchy

I'm always trying, to navigate that fine line, stay steady, between heavy and catchy, nobody likes preachy, nor cheesy, just be authentic and genuine, why can't I be rap's middle class college grad non effeminate gay gentleman, not that my sexuality matters, I'd rather get ahead of the gossiping assumption judgment and chatter, most don't expect it, plus I'm overly cautious and protective, like it's my dirty lil secret without the guilt and shame tho, love sex games but I ain't no fame ho, not a snake shark or crab, life's become numb overrun by a zombie vampire attack, perhaps I'm so magical, it's almost actual/palpable, but is it palatable, presenting ghetto gangster wouldn't be factual nor practical, cuz I suck at faking shit, make many mistakes a bit, guess I'm another stubborn italian, a fun loving talented stallion, who can rock the mic, bringing both naughty and nice!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
9/27/23

No comments:

Post a Comment