Monday, September 11, 2023

There's Wisdom In Forgiving

I gotta stop romanticizing life, cuz it's just tragedy and strife, it shouldn't be this hard or sad, I'm so hurt I'm mad, the hypocrisy is real, nobody gives a fuck about how I feel, that's just Joe being dramatic really reaching, parenting isn't teaching, it's all about acceptance unconditional love and support, that means actually help not hoard, u may have the law on ur side, but what u did to me was immorally unethical and simply not right, like I said ull meet ur maker, who knew a mother would be a hater, threaten to disinherit her last remaining child's wild, afterall that has transpired, look what I lost and sacrificed, I have no more appetite, for materialism nor family, who never appreciated nor could understand/stand me, enabling irresponsibility, when it's rather silly, I'm quite intelligent frugal and savvy, if u need some financial planning assistance or guidance holla at me, I'm a wealth of knowledge and wisdom, constantly trying to stay humble kind non judgmental and forgiving, while still only human, pursuing ruining all that's been cocooning, and handicapping my true power's potential, watch how now I'll spitefully prove to y'all I'm incredibly indespendable on another whole level!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
9/11/23

No comments:

Post a Comment