Tuesday, September 5, 2023

No Hault Retract Or Take Backs

U spoiled then shamed shunned and punished me like a bastard child, the fact that u won't pay me for services rendered then threaten to disinherit me's wild, always told me ud help me while ur alive, forcibly pressured to struggle more to grow and survive but never thrive, cuz of ur tough toxic love I got destructively burnt out, do I truly even have privelage or clout, perhaps my gayness cancels out the whiteness, no money or children to the righteous, means I'm expendably disposable aka waste of life, I think y'all just want a taste of my bright light, and yet I feel guilty, my trauma neglect and pain built me, which means my foundation is resilient as fuck, if it wasn't bad I'd have no luck, I'm stuck in what seems to be an impossible situation, keep and heed ur own judgmental opinion advice and gossiping insinuation, I'm wiser than most, I just don't flaunt brag or boast, but when u burn my bridge, I'm not responsible for becoming crazily hatefully unhinged, I'm simply matching, ur disrespectful boundary line crossing actions, ur fault, once unleashed I can't hault, let alone retract, and absolutely no take backs!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
9/5/22

No comments:

Post a Comment