Friday, September 15, 2023

Don't Pass On That Ass & Grass

They say this too shall pass, but this shit's kicking my father fucking ass, gotta play the game, go my own way unashamed, no shade I hate fake, humans make mistakes and break, fallible by nature, be a frequent masturbator, release that sexual tension, everybody's desperately starving for attention, but not for the right things, when evil wins the battle begins, it's time that good stand up to fight, I demand y'all share more of ur love and light, stop being so shady and funny, with life advice and money, give without expectation or conditions, the level of selfishness hoarding and greed is sickening, we all need each other, since it's one overpopulated planet filled with dysfunctional fathers mothers sisters and brothers, and we just can't seem to get along, been preaching for years to all to take medicinal hits from blunts bowls and bongs, esp on a high ride with JC, yeah u know me, let's bring about world peace, maybe one day I'll blaze and have my name mentioned amongst hip hop/rap's unique elites!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
9/15/23 

No comments:

Post a Comment