Thursday, September 21, 2023

Gladly Sporadically Happy Badly In Cali

Never could trim the fat, had to have surgery to fix that, snowballing into severe gout, and then the hypocrisy spouts out, everytime u criticize my bad habits, I just have to walk away and laugh at it, but u ain't ever changing ur ways, like I can't stop being artistic nor gay, but yet I must always compromise, surrender my boundary lines, automatically, all nostalgically, the very definition of family, is straight insanity, pun intended, if I said it I meant it, won't sugarcoat shit, don't even gloat a lil bit, humble modest and honest to a fault, wish my need to people please would halt, put me first finally, cuz the worst rivalry, I have is with myself, took me forever learning how to ask for help, wealth has nothing to do with money, guess the best place to live if ur poor's where it's mostly sunny, like Biggie I'm goin back to Cali, since they'll gladly have me, even if it's only sporadically, I just wanna be happy badly!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
9/21/23

No comments:

Post a Comment