Wednesday, May 29, 2024

At Least I Tried To Vibe & Say Hi

It's all about the vibe, initiate a conversation and simply say hi, especially as the beta sub, I swear I've never felt a part of the gaggle/gay club, but I won't change myself to conform, to what's labeled stereotypically norm, I broke the mold, another beautiful old soul, looking for chemistry and connection, living with more intention, regarding my time and energy, I'm sorry y'all can't see with me I'm epically legendary, like I said before it's ur loss, how much does character or ur dignity cost, mine's not for sale, super mindful of icons I hail, in fact I'd say inspired by more than worshipping, most don't think artistry is working, told to shut up, cuz fuck talent fame is all just luck, and who u know, nobody cares about poetic lyrical flow, they want a dope beat, but I won't be, compromising my integrity, selling sex isn't necessary, I'll keep sharpening my skills, until success is manifested and willed, I've got an insatiable drive, so when all's said and done nobody can say I didn't resiliently hustle strive and at least tried!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
5/29/24

No comments:

Post a Comment