Friday, May 17, 2024

Just Jaded With Hatred

Turning 42, and I'm scared shitless dude, mostly cuz of the fact, that's when dad had his major heart attack, but also the age my sister died, which really turned the tide, time to grow up, over trying to find luck, perhaps it's not meant to be, preparing now for mom to leave, so I'll be the last one standing, consumers are impatiently demanding, with super short attention spans, not all friends and family are fans, I'm not being negative, it's just imperative, managing boundaries and expectations, willpower vs temptations, who will win, homosexuality may be a sin, but so is being born, there's no deadline to achieve dreams or mourn, a loss is a loss, the real cost, is the grace we don't give ourself, there shouldn't be shame attached to help, tho I'm getting older, I don't wanna become numb and colder, bitter or jaded, it's so sad how where there was love all that's left is resentment and hatred!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
5/17/24

No comments:

Post a Comment