Saturday, September 28, 2024

All My Sacrificing & Suffering For Absolutely Nothing

Resilient brilliant driven and strong, but I wish my mom would've believed in me more, I hate her, so utterly and completely deeply hurt, I don't know how to live with this, y'all see privilege gifted bliss, and it isn't, insecurity is now intrinsic, I'll never get her approval, in fact I feel like a female poodle, u know a fucking bitch, who ain't rich, in fact I inherited absolutely nothing, after all the sacrificing and suffering, from dad to sister then mom, powerlessly imprisoning me with a trustee has caused irreparable harm, validating the opinion I'm financially incompetent, when I've proven extremely able patient graceful and tolerant, to a lot of negligent procrastination/bullshit, none of my uncles earned nor deserve that type of righteous pulpit, I'm smarter and wiser than all of them combined plus their current and ex wives, sorry not sorry I can't fake a lie my face will always say I'm just not fine!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
9/28/24

No comments:

Post a Comment