Monday, September 30, 2024

Slave Away Or We All Fall

I do say what I mean and mean what I say, I'm only human tho so I probably had a bad day, I did love my mom alot, she's always in my mind soul and heart, but guess what she wasn't perfect, didn't do a good job of making me feel worth it, yet it's cool, I ain't no fool, I know my value, I keep doin art not cuz I have to, but it's my passion and purpose, I'm tired of the universe testing with what hurts us, I want positive reinforcement not negative, encouragement is crucial/imperative, I don't wanna be left insecure, considered an entitled bastard whore, cuz I refuse to be a slave, we weren't created or made to just work life away, only focused on making more money, boomers were hoardish selfish and greedy hunny, didn't pass the baton well at all, like the Roman empire it's time for their fall!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
9/30/24

No comments:

Post a Comment