Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Fun Anyone

I don't want to be defined by grief and death, altho I am the only one left, I won't feel lonely or alone, all I want is like Tupac's rap "Happy Home", just not in the house I grew up in, sex shouldn't be in lieu of loving, I barely know people who can stand me, how will I ever find my new chosen family, is time running out, need to start upping my clout, perhaps once a source of joy's now a haunting ghost, it's not smart to be flaunting daunting braggadocious bravado, stay humble grateful and kind instead, I'm laying laid in my made bed, please don't judge me, punishingly/discouragingly, yucking my yum, but I'm done hun and then some, uve spun ur woven web, yet I ain't in debt, so I don't owe anyone, it's all about living life happy joyful and just having fun!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
9/25/24

No comments:

Post a Comment