Monday, September 9, 2024

No U.N.I.T.Y. Without U & I

It's noticeably changing season, understanding things happen for a reason, grown up alot lately, can tell from being cracky and achy, I feel different, didn't happen in an instant, it was gradually consistent, but I inherited so much resilience, I keep getting up again, like Pink sings "not broken just bent", usually with Mary Jane, numbing the pain, fogging my brain, helps me stay sane, in a chaotic world, dodging what the universe hurled, constantly testing, almost as if it's vetting, who's the chosen one, and when the voting's done, did we pick the right candidate, that is anti hate, a true representation of u and I, let's bring back that classic Queen Latifah track "U.N.I.T.Y.", bridge the divide, ride the tide, no matter how high or low, ull find that goal of a gold road by following ur own soul, cuz behind the veiled curtain lies the truth told/exposed, unfortunately death's just the way life goes and how it all unfolds!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
9/9/24

No comments:

Post a Comment