Monday, October 14, 2024

Just A Day Away

With each passing day, I get further away, leaving grief behind me, while moving silently, helps keep peace, he's such a tease, always have had bad timing, and I'm finding I'd be lying, if I wasn't frustrated/disappointed, it's wicked fucking annoying, having to only hold onto hope and faith, but what if I can't patiently wait, any longer, I don't wanna be stronger, I'm so tired and burnt out, chasing clout while having to bout doubt, hidden agendas along with traumatic tragedy, the universe hurts and is running me raggedy, when all I want is some company, to enjoy this bliss with comfortably triumphantly, we aren't meant to ride and die solo, I hate workaholics the most cuz u know yolo, life shouldn't be just a hustle, I'm not subtle nor afraid of a lil trouble scuffle or struggle, supposed to seize like Columbus, yet not let capitalistic greed creep or seep in leaching like fungus among us, we seem to be absolutely ridiculous hypocrites, definitely especially to both immigrants and the indigenous!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
10/14/24

No comments:

Post a Comment