Sunday, October 6, 2024

My Reality/Actuality Of Love & Happy

Oh what a night, it just felt so right, I knew at first sight, he had a certain light, like a higher vibe or frequency, and we seemed to connect seamlessly, was it meant to be, heaven sent him to me, to remind myself, there's always someone else, never ever give up, especially at love, as well as making all my dreams come true, poetry and music's something simply I have to do, fuck fortune and fame it's my purpose, also my passion and service, hoping I can help others, focusing on the mental health of my fellow brothers, breakdown barriers and stereotypes, show there's so much more depth and levels to our lives, we're onions personified, the rings within trees is where age's wisdom hides, along with manifestation and inception, illusion is perception's projection, tho it may be not what they see or believe, I'll create winning my Grammy a reality/actuality and finally be happy!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
10/6/24

No comments:

Post a Comment