Sunday, October 13, 2024

Lessons & Blessings

Don't worry about hurting me, if I deem u worthy, sorry I'm so intense, boundaries are better seen fenced, I'd still hop it, I have a huge crush and I can't stop shit, please be in my life, I'll love u thru the fight, even tho I can't save or heal u, I'll keep it 100% real dude, I will never judge, or hold a grudge, since I'm an imperfect human, often wondering what the hell am I doin, letting opportunity and beauty pass by, traumatized from the last guy, back in 2017, but it's him I see clearly in my dreams, and he ain't no saint, yet can talentedly paint, I may be an old soul but don't look it, his hugs and tender kisses have left me shooketh, usually for me they're just another lesson, but I'm hoping this time instead I could be his blessing!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
11/13/24

No comments:

Post a Comment