Friday, October 11, 2024

Misunderstanded Taken For Granted

Who I am is not what I look like, that's why most my life's been a fight, y'all need to give me more grace, say shit to my fatherfucking face, accept me for all of me, stop crushing my calling/dream, wish I could be seen and heard, nobody's listening to the wisdom I've learned, just taken for granted, completely misunderstanded, underestimated and overlooked, I've left jaws dropped in awe utterly shocked or straight shook, thought we weren't supposed to judge a book's cover, I'm a helluva friend and lover, trying to find my chosen family, when so far there are few who can even tolerate or stand me, oh well their loss, ghosting the living comes at such a high cost, forgiveness is key, especially for urself at least, time is precious and short, all I've ever wanted was to be a good cohort, appreciate great moments building memories, can u show compassion to ur enemies, always being the bigger person, striving to inspiringly be my bestest sexiest healthiest version!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
10/11/24

No comments:

Post a Comment