Wednesday, June 5, 2024

How To Bout Burnt Out

Burnt out, cuz I never learned how to bout, didn't think I'd be begging for unity, from my supposed community, it's enormous, the amount of neglect towards original live performers, we deserve to be paid, not fundraise our talent away, stop exploiting us, disappoint much, I don't compete with drag, instead of the n word I say fag, and fatherfucker, I'm a great friend and lover, y'all are lucky to have me, wish we could actually grasp peace, with better communication and understanding, ur short attention spanned fans are too demanding, quick to criticize and judge, thinking it's either illuminati or nepoed luck, underestimating my hard work, saying I'm a lazy spoiled stoner jerk, constantly claiming, I'm hating and defaming, when I'm sticking up for myself, y'all need professional help, expect me to accept u where ur at, I don't pretend to have ur back, that is who I am, not a scam, still never fully seen, often laughed at sharing my dream, yet u don't even have one, I take life and art very seriously not just for fun hun!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
6/5/24

No comments:

Post a Comment