Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Remembering The Blessing Of Being Present With Intention

Lately occasionally I emotionally freak out, I don't normally speak on how much I really bout, with the amount of concentrated grief, once mom has deceased, I become a siblingless orphan, and won't know the length of mourning, it'll take to get back to my true self, not even an inheritance can help, I feel like I simply blinked, and everything changed including the way I think, it's hard to keep giving gratitude and grace, my feelings are written all over my face, I'm over life, with all its plight and strife, I need a knife to cut the tension, hope I'll at least get an honorable mention, for my incredible level of resiliency, I've gotten so used to living with a contingency, but now I'm going on offense with intention, remembering just being present is a gifted blessing, never ever give up, cuz next after authenticity the highest vibration is love!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
6/25/24

No comments:

Post a Comment