Wednesday, June 19, 2024

What The World Hurled

So much pain and sadness in the world, sometimes I'm dumbfounded by all the shit the universe hurled, it's kinda crazy, why do y'all think I stay hazy, life's easier to take, quite simply baked, like almost always, don't blend in well with the gays, but that's alright, like Tina sang "I Don't Wanna Fight", trying to use my magic and light to heal, teach others to use art to share how they feel, it's my literal saving grace, everything's pretty much preference and taste, shouldn't take that personal, u perform like in rehearsal, it took me at least 10000 hours, to explore learn and embrace my best potential/power, since good things take time, to be epic I'm refining rhymes since 2009, which is when I wrote my first rap song, now I'm about to take Audible by storm, plus podcasting and more live performing/touring, exploring nonconforming the boring mentality of mourning mornings, groundhog day style, it's so wild I just nod with a chucklish giggily smile for a lil while, try to be grateful, instead of bitter and hateful, move on by keep living, and remembering to make sure ur not taking more than giving!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
6/19/24

No comments:

Post a Comment