Friday, October 27, 2023

Always Investing In & Betting On JC

I'm in a better place/head space, to man up and do what it takes, helping mom transition, finally break the vicious cycle of living in worry's addiction, another victim's self imprisoning system, why aren't any of y'all actually listening, to understand not respond or fix, stop being insensitive selfish thick pricks, assholes and narcissistic dicks, stuck in ignorant's disillusioned bliss, consider what legacy u leave, strive to be better than me, persistently an ample example, while I resiliently rise after I'm bulldozed over or trampled, naively thinking I'm invincible/plain sight invisible, an automatic underdog just cuz I'm lil, go ahead and underestimate me, I wholeheartedly and genuinely believe, and can almost 100% guarantee, eventually it'll pay off investing in and betting on JC!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
10/27/23

No comments:

Post a Comment