Sunday, October 1, 2023

Not Robots & Old Farts Sitting Pretty In Toxicity's Misery

Been staying more off line, reducing ur cough time, don't smoke those bowls, since everybody knows, at first smell, but oh well, it's an occupational hazard, I feel like Joss singing I'm torn and tattered, life's been brutal, haven't I proven myself responsibly frugal, yet still can't be trusted, who am I colonel mustard, what tool did I use, and in what room, guilty til proven innocent, there's no accountability for maga sheeple being ignorant, wanting to see democracy unglued, they won't obey or even listen to rules, the narcissistic exception, that can't understand my artistic expression, do I give y'all the impression, I think everyday is a blessing, cuz it definitely is not, all I hear about is robots and old farts, hoarding and ignoring their toxicity, boring sitting pretty in misery, abusing refusing to share their wealth, triggering rigging the hands they've dealt, shut and locked the doors once thru, most built drawbridged moats too, so much red tape, under their thumb seems impossible to overcome and escape, the next generation's screwed, only got to know hypocrisy's truth, made to believe in magic without proof, do as they say not as they do!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
10/1/23

No comments:

Post a Comment