Monday, October 9, 2023

Not Not Negative Rhetoric

I refuse to lose to the fear of losing again, tho u can't choose ur family u do choose ur friends, don't be afraid to be brave, it's ok to make mistakes, that's what being human is all about, something isn't more important cuz u shout, in fact it's deafening, there's a huge difference between being and feeling threatened, I should know, do I need to speak if u read slow, I'm a grammar nazi, like where's Waldo can u spot me, in a sea of baldy beans, nothing is ever as it seems, book cover judging, by curmudgeons, it's automatic, like autocratic, aka Putin, teachers can be students, u can be both things simultaneously, I admire spontaneity, very vocabulary savvy, not just any guy can have me, who's got game, fools fuck lame, vanilla is boring, sorry for snoring, my worst trait, hate to bait, but love fishing, some sarcasm comes across bitching, I'm not not negative, just have naturally antagonistic rhetoric, afterall I'm a double Gemini, still in trouble for getting high, like it isn't legal medicine, bring back lethal injection, treat people like pets, give us the dignity of opting death, instead of having to suffer, like my poor sister and mother, creating survivor's guilt and trauma, when I do go tho I hope it's like my papa!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
10/9/23

No comments:

Post a Comment