Saturday, October 14, 2023

Still Surprised I Resiliently Rise

U can love but not like, even after a brutal fight, easily can grow to hate, before u realize the mistake, it's the circumstance not the person, anger indicates hurting, which is wicked confusing, disillusioning abusing, cuz shit didn't go how u envisioned, stop gossiping and judging the way I'm living, tell me the number of licenses certificates and degrees u have, plus 2 hip hop/rap albums and 800+ poems to add to that, I'll wait and laugh, so as a matter of fact, don't ever ever ever call me lazy, nor crazy, when I feel entitled to not have to work harder, sorry not sorry I'm simply smarter, and I no longer feel the need, to justify defensively, I'm proud of my damn self, cuz I did it all with minimal help, my own family, didn't understand me, still I marched onto the beat of an original drum, stepped up to be a phenomenal son, after my dad and big sis passed, without any inheritance or financial assistance when I asked, kicked out of my home on my ass fast, once again the problematic outcast, but watch me resiliently rise, my true friends won't be surprised, with nothing left to prove, no matter what happens next I can't lose! 

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
10/14/23

No comments:

Post a Comment