Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Denied Trys To Protect Us From Our Own Guts

Parents be like do as I dictate not do, take me for an incompetent lazy fool, even tho I've got more degrees than u, y'all can't handle the truth, claiming I'm the problem or danger, took us from family to strangers, moving on out was the best thing I did, my elders perceive me to be a perpetual kid, just cuz I am younger than them, even tried to be friends, but that didn't work either, can a person be both a wallflower and a leader, don't we eventually evolve, never got into golf, except mini, god I used to be so skinny, til puberty thickened me broad, rebellious against the boomer white lies they taught, micromanaging our lives, take away our tries, to supposedly protect us, from developing and following our own guts, so as I get older, I'm less of a go with the flow-er, lacking self esteem and confidence, these days I'm amazed at the extraordinary level of incompetence, from pretty much everyone, all these peeps have become numb dumb scum, not even poking fun, but evil's won and I'm just done!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
10/18/23

No comments:

Post a Comment