Monday, October 2, 2023

Conscious Not Cow Now

I'm feeling I'm being punished, not respecting my boundaries got me gutted, esp when it's my mom, she doesnt understand the psychological emotional and spiritual harm, on my confidence and self esteem, I thought we were a team, in the end I was a fool, got played like a useful tool, then left to fend for myself, with zero help, and so I'm done, life ain't fair or fun, it's designed slavery, y'all show me u hate me, by picking her side, enabling her ego and pride, I'll leave and u won't ever see me again, all I have are my friends, I'm an orphan now, my last name's Conscious no longer cow, I've got nothing but regret guilt and shame, and the harsh sad reality is I've only got my own choices to blame!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
10/2/23

No comments:

Post a Comment