Monday, October 23, 2023

The Genuine Best Of Me

Y'all want a role instead of a real model, I refuse to sugarcoat or coddle, this tf who I be, the double Gemini always high me, that's just it, fuck business I'm artistic, I love both performing and writing, and it don't have to be verbally battling nor fighting, I'm stream of consciousness, sick of all this lack of lyricism obnoxiousness, like uve forgotten rap's actually an acronym, I've had it with mumble rapping, no hate tho, I appreciate any great yo, make ur money, even if I think it's corny or funny, every definition of sexy is different, can't admit we're sometimes ignorant, and that that's ok, can be cool white and gay, yet also be a god, especially in hip hop, cuz I won't stop, til I'm on top, not necessarily sexually, but all my true fans out there know I'll consistently give the genuine best of me!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
10/23/23

No comments:

Post a Comment