Sunday, October 8, 2023

Don't Escape Experience

Travelers experience life while tourists try to escape it, no matter how hard I want to I can't fake shit, caught up in living for tomorrow, cuz I simply don't wanna handle today's pain and sorrow, it's all just too much, I no longer give 2 fucks, I can only cross bridges when I get there, gotta stop being dictated by fear, it's stolen enough, keep ur tough love, the clock is ticking away now, I refuse to question why or how, that's wasting time, have faith it'll work out fine, lean in and take the leap, sowing oats so I can finally reap, making decisions for me, even if y'all can't see and believe, I can, and I'm my own man, comfortably single, open hearted and ready to mingle, letting go so it can be, explore more of the land they say is free!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
10/8/23

No comments:

Post a Comment