Sunday, October 15, 2023

We All Have The Power

In letting go, I'm returning to Joe, who's compassionate and kind, but not pressing rewind, I'm moving forward with grace and love, relearning I'm tough enough, sometimes healing, isn't actually a feeling, it's a state of soul, my heart turned cold, mostly cuz of grief, yet somehow I kept my belief, that hope and faith, will guide my way, thru the dark times, to where the light shines, not that then itll be easy breezy, but at that point if anybody needs me, perhaps I'll be ready, a lil more steady, don't wanna get ahead of myself, the only way anyone can help, is if ur own cup's full, depicts whether ur stock is bear or bull, no matter if we rise or fall, the power to succeed is within us all!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
10/15/23

No comments:

Post a Comment