Friday, October 13, 2023

Society's Decisions Are Not From The Heart

Is this the world we created, cuz I absolutely hate it, upside down backwards land, and I'm so not a fan, they've bastardized truth and righteousness, how on earth do we fight this shit, it's fucking disgusting, while also disrupting, democracy as a whole, I guess the devil stole our soul, these boomer presidents need to retire, most of these sheep in Congress should be fired, don't even get me started, on the supreme court that's immoral and coldhearted, overturning Roe v Wade, I'm surprised they haven't made it illegal to be gay, we're in serious trouble, and all y'all are sitting safe in ur comfortable bubble, I get no satisfaction in I told u so, ur never to old to grow, but it seems ignorance persists, only an illusion of bliss, in reality it's not, society isn't business so decisions should come from the heart!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
10/13/23

No comments:

Post a Comment