Sunday, October 22, 2023

Watch & Gawk As I Walk My Talk

I'll take ur sympathy, even ur pity, at this point I'm annoyed, no longer find joy, in being social, especially local, I've totally outgrown, this place I've known as home, and I'm reminded, why I ultimately decided, to move to the west coast, not to brag or boast, it's just better for me, I'm allowed to vibe freely, be low key and chill, instead of my mood killed, by constant judgement, it's hard not to become numb and begrudging, the reason for my anxiety, dimming my shine was my priority, now the beast is unleashed, I'm gonna speak up teach and preach to a beat, cuz I ain't no amateur, anymore, I'm living out loud and proud, done with shame guilt and my bout with doubt, I don't cockily shout clout, maybe I should be an agent or talent scout if I knew how, being an artist, these days is the hardest, u gotta do it all by urself, while others aren't very interested in lending help, since ur competition, nobody's really hearing or listening, so watch and gawk, as I walk my talk, alone solo, cuz u know yolo!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
10/22/23

No comments:

Post a Comment