Thursday, July 25, 2024

Endure Way More Sadisticness Galore

What to say today, isn't listen and obey, how about read and understand, wish peeps could be both friend and fan, instead y'all support strangers over who u know, I can tell alot about who's asking by calling me JC or Joe, my bubble is way bigger than my circle, the past 6 years have been a nonstop obstacle course of hurdles, defined mostly by my resilience to grief, no amount of selfless good deeds, could ever bring my happiness back, perhaps if I had my sister or dad, what I'm goin thru with mom, wouldn't cause so much harm, I'm suffocating and drowning, this experience has been harrowing, way more than any one man should endure, it's like sadisticness galore, does God get his jollies off, sits there on his cloudy perched porch and sarcastically scoffs, did u learn ur lesson yet, cuz in life this is as good as blessings get!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
7/25/24

No comments:

Post a Comment