Sunday, July 7, 2024

Why God Why

I wish I could find a way, to get thru another day, cuz honestly I'm trapped, in the darkest black, it's creeped and seeped deep inside, how do I escape and hide, even for just a lil while, I don't wanna feel like I'm faking a smile, to protect everybody else, most don't know how to help, I've never been one to pressure, perhaps I am lesser, neglected attention, incessantly mentioned, I've been begging for company, I dream of celebrating triumphantly, a bit of success, I know I am but don't feel blessed, in fact I seem cursed, everything inevitably gets worse, can't stop empathizing mom, this pain and suffering is causing such irreparable harm, I can't imagine goin on, starting to believe hope and faith is one giant con, but like Pac "still I rise", while drowning in the tears I cry, I don't want her to die, why God why?

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
7/7/24

No comments:

Post a Comment