Monday, July 22, 2024

Why's The Truth Aloof

Ain't gonna front, tho they gave a few months, the time is now, and I don't know how, to break the news, some are so confused, u have to spoon feed, even then they're delayed to believe, the ultimate inevitable truth, why is communicative understanding aloof, the divide is so wide, the only real place to hide, is somewhere amongst the grayish in-between, this nightmarish dream, it would seem keeps getting worse, won't dwell on the hurt, just shine my bright white light, writing poetry and more music helping to fight, for the greater good, why do I gotta be from the gutter or hood, to be a rapper taken seriously, I've been rocking mics and stages creatively for years fearlessly, sharpening my talent and skills, hopefully someday getting to a place where it'll pay all my bills!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
7/22/24

No comments:

Post a Comment