Saturday, July 13, 2024

Own Moments Cuz There's No Atonement

Sometimes filling a role, can take a toll, extending an olive branch, or a forgiving helping hand, can change the trajectory, and is absolutely necessary, since most men don't have that skill, like I can't hunt battle or kill, that's not within my nature, even if I should I couldn't hate ya, somehow can keep finding the good, empaths and healers are overlooked and often misunderstood, keep ur medal, I know I'm special, but power equates responsibility, life isn't endless continuity silly, there's a beginning and death, I do often wonder what happens next, try not to wallow tho, down that rabbit hole, rather remain present, never been socially hesitant, an introverted extrovert, both caregiving and grief hurt, can't tell u which is worse, especially when immersed, there is always a light, so we all must warrior resiliently thru and fight, now more than ever, stop pretending we have forever, own each precious moment, cuz at the end of the day there's no atonement!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
7/13/24

No comments:

Post a Comment