Friday, July 5, 2024

So Sick Of Stupidly Douchey Jerks & The Exploitive Evil That Lurks

I'm so sick and tired of bullshitting fakes and flakes, looking forward to more digidates, I had pretty much given up, on ever finding a best friend I could also love, most alphas are literally dicks, treating overtrusting betas like shit, and they think that's ok, like we're lesser than cuz we're gay, no u can't spit or piss on me or call me fag, I'm always down for a good laugh, but hateful mean abuse isn't funny, ur not automatically worthy of a sub's money, go get a fucking job, stop exploiting us u spoiled entitled slob, karma and the universe will eventually get u, there's nothing more frustratingly infuriating than a lack of follow thru, a man is only as good as his word, no wonder why ur overvalued u barely have worth, at the end of the day evil lurks, and most of these supposed Master's are lying stupidly douchey jerks!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
7/5/24


No comments:

Post a Comment