Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Lots Of Love & Positive Prayer To Show We're There & Care

Finding strength I didn't know I had, must be from sis and dad, this isn't easy whatsoever, I'm prepared as best as possible if she doesn't get better, especially this time around, the amount this woman's been thru is profound, what a warrior, I wish her nothing but peace love and euphoria, she's suffered enough, and altho she is tough, she's only human, even when she's gone life won't be ruined, she'll be with us in a different way, I've learned that's not just ok, it's actually ideal too, I empathize and feel u, simply can't help save change or really fix this shit, gotta grow thicker skin my backbone and unfortunately somehow learn to cope and deal with it, best we can, take my hand, let's be there and show her we care, thru lots of love and positive prayer!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
7/16/24

No comments:

Post a Comment