Wednesday, July 17, 2024

What A Big Beautiful Bright Light's Fight

Oh man, God damn, is all I can say, it had to be this way, I kind of understand, not a fan, I'd just do it differently, but then again life isn't simply, I won't make this long, maybe someday I'll write a song, this will be difficult, adding injury to insult, losing my last root, is like being kicked in the face with a stealtoed boot, ull be met with so much love, lots of familial kisses and hugs, she will finally be at peace, me too at least, it is still hard, what a hand dealt in cards, I hope she knows I'll be alright, she definitely put up a warrior style fight, thru all the pain plight and strife, she maintained being a magnificently inspiring big beautiful bright light!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
7/17/24

No comments:

Post a Comment