Monday, July 22, 2024

Good Grief

As I close this chapter I've come to believe, gonna make an Audible poetry book themed "Good Grief", use art as my therapy, to help create and make a better me, working on myself, understanding the power of wealth, which transcends money, a much higher frequency/vibration that's especially funny, super socially awkward and quirky, yet totally infectiously authentic and worthy, altho the future seems murky, I remain quite the flirty perky turkey, knowing that I have unwavering faith, I'll pave my own way, redefining what success means to me, as well as words like best or reasonably, what wisdom has exposed and shown, with the death of all my roots a whole new Joe's grown, rather truly beautifully indubitably, loving live hip hop performing's presumably rudly unruly and uncomputably cool beans b, shouldn't judge a book by its cover, I've survived the loss of my dad and sis but this is on another level losing my mother!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
7/22/24

No comments:

Post a Comment